Tuesday, September 2, 2008

7 More Days At Most

Well I am officially sick of Jasmine...being pregnant. She is getting on my nerves day in and day out. Just kidding everyone. She has been a magnificent pregnant lady. She is staying very active with Matthew and I.


I wanted to write a quick blurb and let you all know that Jasmine and I went to the doctor today for her last appointment before her due date on Sept. 6. Good news, the doctor said that we are going to have our baby at least by next Tuesday. We set an appointment for her to be induced that day so if she doesn't come by choice we are going to force her out.


We will post baby news as it comes in...


This is the last pregnancy picture of Jasmine that I am going to post. This is her at 39 weeks and 3 days along, or should I say a-wide!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jas!!! You look amazing! dont let tim get to you ;o) I cat believe you guys will be parents in less than a week!!! GOOD LUCK! We love you guys!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete