Saturday, September 20, 2008

Reagan takes a bath



Well today was bath day for Reagan. She did a wonderful job at getting cleaner even though I did most of the work. I love the way she smells afterward. Way better than what she smelled like before I changed her diaper earlier today. She did pee on the towel that we had her on but don't worry everyone, I used Jasmine's towel.


Speaking of peeing on the towel...


We took her to the doctor and when she was being weighed (for which the baby has to be naked) she started to pee and poop all over the scale. Let's just say she wasn't as heavy afterwards! The doctor said that she is doing really good. She has another appointment in about a week and a half. We will keep you all updated.


In the meantime look at these!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! My baby is so adorable. You guys sure are lazy, gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... I cant believe how much she has changed in a week!!! I love her so much already! what a cutie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute, it looks like Tim jr enjoys laying on your boobs brother!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful. We our so happy for you guys and glad to hear everything turned out well. We will have to get together soon. congrat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is cute! I am glad I met her today. It looks like you have been working out tim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely beautiful baby! I am so thrilled for your little family. Can't wait to meet Matt and Reagan!

    ReplyDelete