Friday, September 5, 2008

Nursery!!

Well last night we finally got the rest of the furniture for the baby's room so it is now complete...well almost, we have a few more things to put up on the walls but overall it's done!

I must say Tim worked really hard in here and did all the painting and put up all the cute vinyl animals that my friend Ashley made for us. Tim also put all the furniture together and all of this without me having to "nag" him! Tim got me the rocking chair for my birthday.



Here is the proof that Tim did the work (with some help from Matt)!

4 comments:

  1. It looks so cute!! I love it. Way to be Tim and Jasmine I bet it feels good to have the room all done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that the room is all done she can come now! It looks way cute Tim can come do our nursery now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she here yet?!?! I'm anxiously awaiting news... The nursery looks adorable. Can't wait to see it in person with a new little baby in there! :) Good luck with everything--you'll be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!! I'm so excited for you two. Jasmine..hang in there. This too shall pass...and then one day you will have the CRAZY thought "Oh- I miss being pregnant". I know it's hard to imagine but it happens to the best of us. The nursery is darling and we are so excited for you guys. You are going to be wonderful parents. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete