Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Texas Rangers and SHOOPA TOBY

Well I thought since Jasmine made the attempt to write which actually turned out really good I thought that I would put a few words in...

Here is a picture of the Texas Rangers Ballpark in Arlington TX. I went to the game with a thousands of people except I did not know any of them so I sat by myself. It was a pretty fun experience nonetheless. I spent $12 on the ticket, $12 on the parking and $12 on a freaking hot dog and a coke but the time I had by myself in the upper deck was priceless. I left at the 6th inning. The game actually went into extra innings but I missed it. I should have stayed for the 7th inning stretch. Oh well, there will be more trips.

Now for "Super Toby" or as Matt says it, "SHOOPA TOBY". Matt has a cape that he wears that I thought would look better on Toby.

No comments:

Post a Comment