Saturday, May 10, 2008

BABY BUMP 22 Weeks


Well Jasmine finally decided to show a bump. We are very excited to get this baby out of her. I think that she is more excited than I am though. This dress is also a maternity dress that we had to buy because she is now putting on the pounds. From now on I have limited her to only shopping at the DI for her "new" things. MOO MOO TIME!!!!! Needless to say she is super excited but who wouldn't be, she gets to wear a moo moo. (you all know I will try them on too.)


No really we are really looking forward to this baby. I am looking forward to painting her room and building her crib with my bare hands.


This just in...


Jasmine will not let me build anything for the baby. Looks like we have to buy the crib now.


It has been fun to see Jasmine grow. We are now able to see the baby move when we look at Jasmine's belly. She is quite the dancer.


Don't tell Jasmine that I told you this but I think that the pregnancy is making her more mean to me. I could use all of your support. Please send help!!!!! No, she has been a real trooper and I appreciate her doing this for our baby and I. I love her.


2 comments:

  1. Her baby bump is super cute and it will continue to be cute as she gets rounder! As for help you asked for it when you got her pregnant and think of what she is doing for you that you can't do anything to help her! I am happy you are finally posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! A little late but we just stumbled(stacking you) across your blog from Aubre's blog. Little girls are great, but ours is getting her sassieness(aka bratiness), so good luck. I can't believe Jasmin could be any meaner to you that she used to be.J/K!

    ReplyDelete