Tuesday, May 27, 2008

THE LATEST AND GREATEST

On Friday Matt had his kindergarten graduation, he will be officially moving on into the world of ALL DAY SCHOOL!!!! He's pretty excited so we wont burst his bubble!
This summer he will be able to stop going to day care, his Aunt Jocelyn has so graciously agreed to watch him which will be very helpful to us as well as give him some quality play time with his cousins.

Jasmine had her latest doctor's appointment last week which was for an echocardiogram to check that the baby wouldn't be born with heart problems like me. Everything looks good so far which we are very happy about and the doctor said she was just as cute as can be, which is something we already knew!

We went and registered at Baby's R Us this weekend which ended up being more overwhelming than we were expecting. How do you know what to buy???? i.e. brand, color, on a scale of cuteness?? We will also be registering at Target so hopefully we'll be better at it the second time around! Overall we are just excited about this whole experience and can't wait to have our new edition join our "stupid awesome" family! (anyone watch How I Met Your Mother to get "stupid awesome"?)

2 comments:

  1. I am not going to lie, but Jasmine talking in the 3rd person in this post was pretty hot. Thanks for taking my spot on that post honey. You have made me proud!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We couldn't even tell the difference. But you are right, while I was reading it I was feeling something. I feel better now that I know Jasmine wrote it.

    ReplyDelete