Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tim vs. The Deer

Last night on his way home from work Tim calls me and informs me that he has just been in a hit and run accident! I was like "Oh my gosh are you ok, what happened?" And he tells me that a deer hit him and ran away. Looking back now it's pretty funny, the "hit and run" thing but at the time I was thinking is he hurt, how's the car and what happened to the deer?!!!
Luckily Tim walked away with a couple minor cuts and the deer ran safely away. Apparently it's hoof nicked his window as it jumped over, it could have been a lot worse. Now Tim only feels his "injuries" when I ask him to do something like change the baby or fold clothes, etc. He will remind me that he was injured and almost died and really can't do anything. Anybody who knows me knows that I just roll my eyes and tell him to do it anyway!
We have to get a new driver's side window and the roof replaced.
Here is the $2000 plus damage that the deer caused:



No comments:

Post a Comment