Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 month check up


Yesterday I took in Reagan for her 2 month check up. Tim is out of town so I took her myself, I'm pretty sure he planned it that way so he could get out of seeing her get her shots. He thinks he's sneaky but I'm onto him!

So we get her weight and measurements:

weight: 11 lbs 14 ounces 90 percentile

height: 24.5 inches 97 percentile (she's going to be a tall one!)

So we've got a giant on our hands but she's so cute we'll keep her!

She did pretty well with the shots she only cried for about a minute , until I could get the bottle in her mouth and then when I picked her up she zonked out.

6 comments:

  1. Shots are rough. I did not think they were that big of a deal, until one day Lyndee made me take her. I almost punched the nurse in her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a Nazr in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big she is getting! Our babies are still like the same size just two months apart! When are we getting together? I want to see Reagan and I guess Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasmine- She's getting so big and she's so cute!!! I'm taking Allie in for her shots in 2 weeks and I'm not looking forward to it either. But she is a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's getting bigger like a pro. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete