Friday, October 28, 2011

Reagan birthday

I can't believe Reagan is 3! I have to say that besides the tantrums that 3 is such a fun age. She's such a good helper and so fun to have conversations with. She always has an answer for everything. I keep telling myself I need to write down all the funny things she says through out the day. Her new kick she's on is going to Disneyland, yesterday while in the bath she asked if we were going to Disneyland and I told her not yet and she said because we need to get dressed first and I said no and she said oh because we have to pack our bags first? How can I not take her now? Hopefully next summer we can make it.
For her birthday we took her to her favorite place....the merry go round at the mall. Whenever I have change and she finds it she tells me it's for the merry go round.
Tim also got her tickets to the live Max and Ruby show that came close to town so he took her and she had a blast, I was sad I couldn't go and see her facial expressions but he did get some good pictures.
We seriously love this little girl to pieces and I'm so glad I get to be her mom!


dancing at the Max and Ruby show

Daddy and Reagan ready to go into the show




Sitting at the "little table" enjoying her ice cream







1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Reagan!!! She sounds like she keeps you laughing. I cant believe she is 3... I always love to hear new things that she is learning, so I can gage whats up next for us! :) Love ya Reagan!!

    ReplyDelete