Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oh Reagan...


For those of you who don't know, Reagan is quite the character who says the most random things for example the other day I asked her to go get a diaper and she looks at me and says "Mommy, I too sick to get a diaper." Or the other day she saw her binky and said "oh binky I missed you!"
But today takes the cake. I was sitting on my bed watching TV and Reagan comes in and lays by me and says with the saddest face, "Mommy, Daddy not like me anymore." I was like what!! So I ask Tim to come into the room to ask him what happened and why she would say that but Tim was just as baffled as I was and I could tell it just broke his heart that she said that. We're still not sure why she said it or where she learned to say that but like I said she picks up the most random things. She's a little too smart for her own good but we don't know what we'd do without her!

3 comments:

  1. What a CHARACTER!! So funny!! That picture of her is darling too btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so stinkin' cute! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. You should hear some of the things Mya says to us, it is quite hilarious and to be honest I don't know how she comes up with half the things she says.

    ReplyDelete