Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sleeping Beauty, Both Of Them...

Personally, I like her next to me. I get to wake up next to that cute face everyday. Jasmine is the selfish one that wants to kick her out.

But now that Reagan and Jasmine are sleeping the whole night in their own beds, Jas is a whole lot more friendly throughout the day. Plus she may have the energy to do more housework.

Before all you women get mad at me, and write your I hate you Tim comments, I want you to know that I was just kidding. I realize that I married a girl that is so far beyond me and that I am lucky to have her in my life. She is a great wife and mom. I could not ask for anything more.

5 comments:

  1. ah...

    That's sweet :o)

    And I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She may have more energy for other things too.....like cooking. Gutter minds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little one is getting so big, she is beautiful. Also good save Tim sometimes it is hard to be a stay at home mom. When Brigham gets on his joking kicks I always tell him, let's trade for a day, and then he backs down because deep down he knows.

    ReplyDelete