Monday, July 27, 2009

4 nights and counting

So most of you know that I'm a bad mom and let Reagan sleep with us because she wouldn't sleep in her crib. Well 4 nights ago I knew I couldn't have her sleep with us, she was completly taking over the bed and it was getting more difficult to sleep. I called Tim at work to let him know that Reagan was going to sleep in her crib and to prepare for a long night of crying. So that night I get her to sleep and put her in her crib sure enough she started crying but by some miracle she only cried for 15 minutes and stayed there the rest of the night! It was like Christmas! Now every night she is crying a little less and I am sleeping better! I know this may not be very exciting for all of you but I'm telling you this is major in my house!!


Sure, Reagan will sleep at Lagoon

Just reading a book, she's so smart

She loves to play in the kennel


4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you've lasted this long. You are one patient mamma! Isn't is crazy how one little person can be a total bed hog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she is getting big and so dang cute!! I hear ya about the trouble getting them to sleep. My baby Blake has NEVER slept very well. It's hard to have them in ur bed, but sometimes being half asleep seems better than no sleep at all. I'm so happy she is getting used to her crib and you and Tim can finally get a good night sleep! :) Wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is bliss when they finally sleep in their own bed and even better when they just go down with very little crying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleeping children are a real gift. It's amazing what a good nights sleep can do for a mom. Sarah went through phases until we finally bought her a "big girl" bed and things have been good.

    ReplyDelete