Friday, February 10, 2012

Emme 6 months


Height: 27 1/2 inches 96%
Weight: 16lbs 5oz 57%
Emme is a lot like Reagan was, tall and chubby :) I can't believe she is 6 months already! She started rolling over at about 4 months but she is a lot better at it now and she moves in circles to get where she wants to go. She is starting to get up on her knees so I'm sure crawling is right around the corner. I noticed at the doctors office that she is cutting her first tooth which explains the fussiness she's had the past few days. Nights are still an issue. She is still getting up 2-3 times a night wanting to eat so needless to say I'm pretty tired but I do get help when Tim is home and when Matt gets home from school he always wants to hold and play with her til I make him do his homework. Matt and her seem to have a special connection which is fun to watch.
Overall Emme is a healthy happy baby growing up way too fast but I enjoy going through it all again and remember what it was like with Reagan since my memory is horrible. I really need to do better at blogging and journaling to remember all these things!
I don't have many pictures lately, just what I have taken on my phone because I lost our camera when we took the kids bowling last month. I'm still so mad about it. But we just got a new one a couple days ago so hopefully I wont lose this one!

2 comments: