Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life in March


Life has been crazy for us lately, we've been busy and I don't know where the time has gone but as I sit here ready to update everyone on our lives I'm not really sure what we've been doing (obviously nothing too important!!).

Reagan is 6 1/2 months now. At her 6 month appointment she weighed 15 lbs 6 ounces 50% and she was 28 inches long 97%. So she is still on the tall side. It's hard to buy clothes for her because she is so tall, right now she's in 9 month clothes and quickly outgrowing them! She's been sitting up on her own for about a month now but she still refuses to roll over unless she has something to hold on to but she's way into spitting now which is cute until she has food in her mouth which gets sprayed all over your face!

Matt is being a 7 year old, learning how to talk back. His newest thing is a classic that we all did as kids...he'll ask to me to maybe go to the park or play at a friends house, I'll say no and he'll go find Tim to see if he can get a better answer. He's in turn learning that's not in his best interest to do if he doesn't plan on being grounded! But he's a great big brother to Reagan and loves to play with her and he's one of the only people right now that can get her to laugh.

As some of you know Tim is spending alot of time at home these days due to the economy and needing to find a new job. I'll admit it's been nice in some ways because he can watch Reagan while I get things done around the house but on the other hand he's quickly wearing out his welcome at home from the hours of 9-5!
As for me I've been trying to get some spring cleaning done. It's exhausting!

Well I'll be done boring you for now and I'll post some cute Reagan pictures!!





2 comments:

  1. what a cutie! My goodness! The last picture is especially adorable! I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute. I'm sorry to hear about Tim. What line of work is he looking for? There are so many good people out of jobs right now. I hope he finds something soon. (for both of your sakes) :-)

    ReplyDelete