Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Little Human


(Reagan,3 days old and daddy)

So you know how sometimes you'll have a "wow" or "that's amazing" moment? Like for example I'll sometimes look at Reagan and just think wow, I can't believe she's mine.
Well the other day Tim was holding Reagan and I came downstairs and he says to me "wow, she's like a little human."
All I could reply was "yes, Tim she is a little human." I'm still laughing about it because I get was he was trying to say and he said it with sincerity but it just sounded so funny. I'm not trying to make fun of Tim because it was really cute but very funny!

4 comments:

  1. i cant wait to have that feeling! ... i think i get a glimpse of it even just being pregnant and feeling her move around. thats a cute story :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not cute, it is manly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Tim... it is CUTE! HA HA as manly as you want it to be it's soo cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very manly Tim. Just wait until you realize she is just like a little "person." They get there own personality and sassiness(aka bratiness) before you know it. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete