Monday, April 14, 2008

These are our friends


Stotts (to me Daniel to you) and Laci. Stotts was a companion of mine during my mission to Belgium. We were the worst of friends and the best of friends. He didn't like the way I acted and I didn't like how he smelled. I always told him that after our missions I knew that we were going to be good friends but on the mish. for the most part was a different story. Although there were the rare occasions that he let the real Danny out. For example, in one of my other areas of my mission he was a ZL and he and I were on splits. I told him that we had some rotten fruit in our apartment and we needed to through it out. He was all sorts of excited when he found out that I meant out our window to hit a billboard covered with a not so modest model looking over us. He enjoyed himself so much that he started to throw our good fruit.

He also threw a plant at me once. He'll never make that mistake again.

Anyway, here we are six years later just as I predicted. He and Laci came to town from Chicago to see their family.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to update us more often with what is going on where are the baby pictures from the ultra sound or the annoucement she is having a girl? Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it tim...that is hilarious! and i agree that you need to post more often! i always check all our friends blogs and yours is always "she is pregnant"...so thanks for the new post! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for blogs! as cheesy and trendy as it is... I love it.

    So keep it up! ps thanks again for dinner, it was delicioso!

    ReplyDelete