Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The addition...



We are happy to announce that we are adding to the Masias clan!! I am a little over 12 weeks along and due around August 9th, although I am shooting for earlier to avoid having another 9 pounder. :)
The first 10-11 weeks were pretty rough as far as being sick but I've been feeling much better the past week. I'm pretty sad about having to go to a new doctor and delivering in a new place, we've even considered going back to Utah for the whole summer so I can deliver there but I think I'll just suck it up and deliver here.
Matt was a little shocked when we told him but he said he just hopes it's a boy so the baby wont boss him around like Reagan does. LOL!!! Reagan knows there is a baby in mommy's tummy and is learning to be a little softer and not jump on me all the time.
We'll keep you posted on the pregnancy.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Daniel just told me the good news today too.. That's so exciting!!! And that is hilarious about Matt :) I'm glad you are feeling better.. keep us all posted on all the fun details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! I hope you have a little boy for Matt's sake. Reagan will still boss the younger child too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! New follower here :) I am featuring your blog on mine. Cant wait to hear more about your family and pregnancy! I too am expecting baby #3, in October. I know what it is like to have to see new OBs and new hospitals. Good luck and hope your pregnancy goes swell!

    Robin
    http://rwilliams2009.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete